Put Balance Back Into Your Hormones Naturally
Cycle Balance Progesterone Cream® products are like no other natural progesterone creams/oils/lotions. How can we say that? Because Cycle Balance Cream, Cycle Balance Oil and Cycle Balance Plus are all cold-processed. This means that the oils are never processed with high heat, which makes them more bio-available and more readily absorbed by the skin.
The Best Natural Progesterone Cream
Cycle Balance Cream, Cycle Balance Oil and Cycle Balance Plus are made with measured pumps (Cycle Balance Plus by request) for a perfect amount every time. Our jars come with a 1/4 tsp measuring spoon. This gives you confidence in the amount of progesterone cream that you apply each time you use it.
Cycle Balance Cream starts at $16.95
So much to brag about…
- Cold pressed for easy assimilation; no high heat and therefore not “ruined” or denatured.
- Perfected amount of micronized natural progesterone per oz; as per Dr. Lee
- Gentle ingredients; no harsh smells or perfumes
- Happy customers – our best advantage! Those who switch from other progesterone creams don’t go back.
- Pump / spray for a measured dose every time.
- No perfumes or dyes
- Never tested on animals or manufactured with animal products.
- Our products do not contain soy. Wild yam and alfalfa are used instead of soy; for progesterone or tocopherols.
- Feels more like a fine moisturizer, rather than a heavy cream.
Cycle Balance Cream
- ¼ teaspoon of cream provides 20 mg of highly bioavailable, micronized natural progesterone USP. Cycle Balance Cream comes in 2 oz jars and pumps and 4 oz jars and pumps.
Cycle Balance Oil
¼ teaspoon of oil provides 31.9 mg of highly bioavailable, micronized natural progesterone USP. Each pump is equal to 5mg so it’s easier than ever to have exactly what you need at various times of day. Comes in 2 oz pumps.
Cycle Balance PLUS Herbs Cream
1 teaspoon of cream provides 30 mg of bioavailable, micronized natural progesterone USP plus herbs traditionally used for painful menstruation and other symptoms of more serious hormonal imbalance. It comes in 4 or 8 oz flip top bottles. (Measured pumps are available for 8 oz unscented or scented.)
Cycle Balance Plus
Cycle Balance Plus is a Cycle Balance Progesterone Cream with hormone balancing herbs. Cycle Balance Cream Plus comes in 4 oz and 8 oz sizes, both with 30 mg USP progesterone per serving. A little more than Cycle Balance Cream because it is more cream, more progesterone per serving and more healthful, menstrual cycle balancing herbs.
If Cycle Balance Progesterone Cream hasn’t caught your attention yet then Cycle Balance Cream Plus will knock your socks off. The ingredients in Cycle Balance Cream Plus address many aspects of the female hormonal system and they are safe and effective.
Suggested Applications: About 1 teaspoon (1 serving) (5 ml) equal 30 mg of micronized natural progesterone USP – Bio-available and Bio-identical progesterone. For best results, apply to skin with the least amount of hair. Choose skin areas with relatively thin & well supplied with capillary blood flow, such as upper chest, neck, inner arms & inner thigh areas. This application size eliminates the concerns of buildup and the need to rotate application areas.
If you suffer from menstrual concerns such as: PMS, Luteal Phase Defect, Menopausal Disturbances, Migraines, Mood swings, Miscarriages, Decreased Sex Drive, Breast Tenderness, Fatigue, Depression, Infertility, Irritability, Fat Gain, Hot Flashes, Vaginal Dryness, Fibrocystic Breasts, Cramping, Foggy Thinking, Bone Loss, Endometriosis, Irregular Menstrual Periods, Anxiety, Insomnia, Hair Loss – you may be low in progesterone.
PERI or PRE-MENOPAUSE: Apply about 1 teaspoon (5 ml) crème for 14 days beginning on the 12th day after the period starts. Repeat monthly. You may also use additional crème and more days if needed. Women who are menstruating should take at least 7 days off each month to allow period to begin.
Women who are still menstruating should take at least 7 days off each month to allow period to begin. Read about the NPC shutdown for fertility at Infertility Workshop for more information about cleansing to regain or enhance fertility.
Apply about 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily for 21 consecutive days in the month. Repeat monthly. Make sure to go off the cream for at least 7 days per month so as not to become desensitized to the progesterone.
Apply 1 to 2 teaspoon to the temples and back of neck every 3 to 4 hours until symptoms subside.
Yes, men may benefit from Cycle Balance Plus as well. Apply about 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) daily for prostate support. Consider Andropause Prostate Cream as well.
Purified water, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera gel extract), Sepigel 305 (polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7), Hemp seed oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil, Progesterone, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C ester), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Sorbic acid, Vegetable glycerin, Grain Alcohol, Herb complex of Chaste tree berry, Partridge berry, Blend of sea vegetation, Cramp bark, Blue vervain, Red raspberry leaf, Mugwort leaf, Dandelion root & leaf, Usnea lichen, Syrup of sweet grapes & Prickly ash bark.
- Chaste tree berry – a normalizer of fsh and lh. When FSH is unbalanced by LH follicles can not mature properly, leading to eruptions under the skin. It is most well known for helping ovarian insufficiency, luteal phase defect and relieving PMS symptoms.
- Red raspberry – rich in many vitamins and minerals, traditionally used to tone the uterus, prevent miscarriages, in larger doses bring on labor, aids in urinary problems and to reduce fluid retention
- Mugwort leaf – used for pain menstruation – irregular as well, menopausal symptoms and to improve circulation
- Dandelion root – used to clear the liver, normalize the menstrual cycle, regulates estrogen, for painful PMS, headaches and mood swings, also used as a diuretic
- Usnea lichen – antibiotic, anti-cancer and immune booster, used against yeast and for urinary and vaginal infections
- Prickly ash bark – purifies the blood and aid circulation
- Syrup of sweet grapes and mulberries – purple fruits are used for immune boosting properties
- Seaweed blend – glandular support
Cycle Balance PLUS is a sister product of Cycle Balance Cream and was born out of a need for some to have a little more than natural progesterone cream in their corner. The herbs included in Cycle Balance PLUS are for balancing the entire cycle and not just for balancing progesterone levels. Many of these herbs may also be helpful for nourishing tired adrenals; often responsible for hormone imbalance in busy women.
Each tsp (5ml) has 30 mg of micronized natural progesterone USP as well as hormone balancing herbs.
Suggested Applications: About 1 teaspoon (5 ml) equal 30 mg of micronized natural progesterone USP. For best results, apply to skin areas with a small amount of hair. Choose skin areas that are relatively close to capillary blood flow, such as the upper chest, neck, inner arms & inner thigh areas. Due to application size, there is no need to rotate application spots but you may do so if you like.
Visit Whole Family Products now, your trusted natural health supplements store online to purchase this product and other great hormonal and daily health products.
Cycle Balance Progesterone Oil
Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Progesterone USP, Vitamin E, and Citrus Seed Extract
Each pre-measured pump = about 5 mg of progesterone USP. 4 pumps = about 20 mg – 300 pumps per 2 oz bottle – 750 mg progesterone per oz / 1/4 tsp = 31.25 mg progesterone USP. Natural ingredients
For Topical use only – Consult your physician if you have a hormonal based cancer in your health history.
Whole Family Products Cycle Balance Progesterone Oil is Soy, Gluten, Fragrance, and Animal Free and NEVER tested on animals.
Wholesale and Private Label progesterone oil available. Call for quotes or for a health food store or natural physician near you.
Get your first purchase of this product and other great hormonal and daily health products only at Whole Family Products, your safe natural health supplements store online!
Natural Progesterone Cream
Natural Progesterone Cream
Natural progesterone cream may help relieve the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) that many women suffer from. When progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen are in balance and able to do their jobs right, the three work well together. However, when for instance high levels of stress occur or one is consuming a diet with high sugar intake, progesterone levels will often drop off, while at the same time the demand for more cortisol increases. When this occurs, the hormonal balance is thrown off, which can be problematic and cause PMS.
Natural Progesterone Cream and PMS
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) consists of both emotional and physical symptoms that are directly related to a woman’s menstrual cycle. When a woman experiences a hormonal imbalance, estrogen dominance can occur which is the cause of PMS. Estrogen dominance occurs when there is less progesterone production and more estrogen production. It has been argued that man made chemicals in the environment (xenoestrogens) are part of the cause of this occurring. In addition, it appears that dietary and lifestyle factors, such as being under a great deal of stress, can cause estrogen dominance to occur.
What this all means is that when estrogen levels are high(out of normal balance) compared to progesterone levels, whereby estrogen dominance is occurring, we may experience such symptoms as anxiety, cyclical headaches or migraines, breast tenderness, irregular bleeding, weight gain, and water retention. When a woman suffers with PMS, the thyroid gland becomes suppressed and sometimes leads to transient hypoglycemia, which is low blood sugar. This particular PMS symptom is recognized by a woman who flies off the handle easily, sometimes becomes out of control and may say or do horrible things. Not all women suffer with PMS, but for those who do, the problematic symptoms can be fierce.
Fortunately, with natural progesterone cream a lot of the symptoms of PMS may be relieved. It has been found that natural progesterone cream can alleviate both emotional physical symptoms of PMS, including fatigue, migraines, cramping, bloating, and irritability. Cycle Balance Natural Progesterone Cream is the leader in cold-pressed natural bio-available progesterone cream.
Contact Whole Family Products now, the makers of the safest natural health supplements or Check your doctor if you have questions about the benefits of natural progesterone creams and oils such as Cycle Balance products.
Order Cycle Balance Cream
Order Cycle Balance Cream, Cycle Balance Plus herbs and Cycle Balance Natural Progesterone Oil from the originating company.
Our shopping cart will open in a new window. Just close it to return to our site. You DO NOT need to have Paypal. All major credit cards, Paypal and electronic checks are accepted.
Visit Whole Family Products to purchase this product and other great hormonal and daily health products.
Read about Cycle Balance Natural Progesterone Cream and natural progesterone cream in general in the articles below:
We are updating this page over to our new look and navigation. Please use the sidebar and top nav to get around. Thank you for your patience.
Get the scoop on progesterone; what it is
and how it is used.
|Natural Progesterone Looking for more than
the basics? Read this article.
|Cycle Balance Cream FAQ
Find all your answers specifically
about Cycle Balance Progesterone Cream
|How to Use Natural Progesterone In Pregnancy
What does natural progesterone cream have to do with
pregnancy? Find out.
|Progesterone The Hormone Natural
Progesterone and Natural Progesterone Cream
Progesterone the Hormone will tell you about the hormone that is made in your body and how it natural progesterone is bio-identical and used.
|Natural Progesterone vs Progestins How progesterone affects PMS
The wonderful hormone Progesterone that is produced by your body, which is identical in molecular structure as USP progesterone is anything but the same as Progestins as some would have you believe. Get the facts.
Distributors of Cycle Balance Natural Progesterone Cream
- Whole Family Products focuses on total body natural health for the whole family.
- Beyond Fertility is dedicated to infertility and then healthy fertility afterwards. You will find many articles on progesterone cream there.
- The Fertility Tracker site sells saliva microscopes, fertility monitors and other hormonal health products.
- Infertility Workshop site like Beyond Fertility carries pre-fertility products, saliva microscopes, fertility monitors and other hormonal health products but is focused mainly on hormonal health articles.
Call to order retail, wholesale.
603 – 727 – 6216
There are 3 ways to purchase Cycle Balance Cream:
1) Purchase Cycle Balance Cream and other great products at Whole Family Products website, the trusted natural health supplements store online.
2) Save with Autoship – Free shipping and we will automatically ship you product or products monthly. Cancel anytime; no penalty.
Use our contact form or call us at 603 667 6216
3) Earn with our Affiliate Program – Do you love your Cycle Balance Cream or other Whole Family Products? Why not join our Affiliate Program and earn income while sharing the great news with others. Your products will soon be paying for themselves.
Cycle Balance Plus
$24.95 – $26.45
Cycle Balance Progesterone Oil
Cycle Balance Cream: The Best Natural Progesterone Cream
Welcome to the home of Cycle Balance Natural Progesterone Cream®. If you know anything about natural progesterone, and most do by association with the writings of Dr. John R Lee, MD, you will know that certain factors should be present for a “good” progesterone cream.
What Separates Cycle Balance Cream® from the Rest?
- Cold pressed for easy assimilation; not heated and therefore not “ruined”
- Perfected amount of micronized natural progesterone per oz; as per Dr. Lee the originator of natural progesterone understanding.
- Gentle ingredients; no harsh smells or perfumes.
- Never tested on animals. No soy.
- Pump or jar for perfect amount every time.
- Happy customers; our best advantage.